This workshop will introduce participants to the core concepts of big data and analytics, focusing on the potential applications within the public sector to drive better decision-making and improve service delivery.
What participants will learn
- Understand the power of data-driven insights for better decision-making and service delivery
- Gain practical knowledge and insights to drive the adoption of big data and analytics in your organisation
Benefits to the government:
- Improved decision-making and policy development based on data-driven insights
- Enhanced efficiency and effectiveness of public services
- Foster a culture of innovation and data-driven decision-making